Changes to the document
This Information on the processing of personal data is regularly updated; whenever we make a change, we will display it on our website www.imarke.ro and we will let you know.
Date of last update: December 2018
How to use this information
In this information, we explain how we process, collect and protect your personal data when you use our products and services, as well as our website.
Who we are
Imark Sistem is a Romanian legal entity, having as main activity the wholesale activity of industrial automation products and services. In this Information on the processing of personal data:
- “Us / ours” means Imark Sistem;
- “Third party” means someone other than us or you
Imark System has its registered office in Bucharest, Borsa Street 50, b. 4D, 1 sc., ap. 34, 1 district, and is registered at the Trade Registry Office of the Bucharest Tribunal under no. J40 / 6021/2007.
Our phone number is 021-2557174 or you can send us an e-mail using the assistance form on our website www.imarke.ro .
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions regarding the Personal Data Processing Information, you can send us an email to email@example.com , contacting the Data Protection Officer, or by post or courier at Drumul Garii Otopeni Street, no. 38-44, Otopeni, Ilfov, Romania, putting your correspondence to the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
SC Imark Sistem SRL is committed to respecting your private life. We take seriously data protection, security and compliance with privacy and privacy laws. We have also included our main Data Protection Commitments on our website www.imarke.ro . We aim to put these commitments at the center of everything we do.
The personal data we collect about you
The information we collect about you and the way we collect it may vary depending on the products and services you use and subscribe to, how you have used the products and services, and how you interact with SC IMARK SISTEM SRL even if you are not a customer, or what we obtained from a third party that has been permitted to share information with us. You can find the data protection completions for all our products and services in our Products and Services section and data protection on our website www.imarke.ro .
SC Imark Sistem SRL will process your personal data based on the following:
- Legitimate commercial interests of SC Imark Sistem SRL , for example, fraud prevention, maintaining our network and services security, direct marketing, remarketing, and improving our services. Whenever we rely on this legal basis to process your data, we evaluate our commercial interests to ensure that they do not override your rights. In addition, in some cases you have the right to oppose this processing. For more information, please refer to your Rights section of this information.
- Compliance with an imperative legal requirement , including, for example, accounting and tax requirements that are subject to strict internal policies (such as retention periods), procedures, and your right to restrict the use of your own data that controls the subject of the service the legal assistance to be provided; or
- The consent you grant when SC Imark Sistem SRL is not based on any other legal basis. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
We will collect your personal data when, for example:
- Will subscribe to the newsletter or other services we provide;
- Contact us through different channels, or ask us for information about a product or service;
- Visit or navigate our site or other partner sites SC Imark Sistem SRL;
- When your personal information is public; or
- You are the customer of a commercial activity we buy.
- Name and e-mail address
- Your online traffic data. We believe that this data is part of the online service rendering to you;
- Your contact with us, such as a note sent by mail or multimedia channels, or a call you made to one of our employees, or a transmitted letter or other evidence of a contact with us;
- See the Cookies section for details on what we collect using cookies and other technologies, including creative data.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
We use analyzes to:
- Market research and research and statistical analysis, including monitoring how customers use our networks, products and services anonymously or personally;
- Providing reports to third parties (these reports do not contain information that can identify you as an individual). These may be provided to third parties, such as content providers and advertisers or in the Analysis operations performed by SC Imark Sistem SRL.
The way we exchange personal data, if applicable, we exchange information about you with:
- Companies in the SC Imark Sistem SRL partner group;
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you have ordered or used;
- Companies contracted to provide services for or on behalf of SC Imark Sistem SRL;
- Law enforcement agencies, governmental bodies, regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities if we have this legal obligation or are authorized by law;
- A third party or an authority, when such disclosure is required to comply with any applicable law or other legal or regulatory requirement;
- Third parties for joint promotions with that third party. They will be responsible for complying with the applicable data protection laws;
- Other third parties, when you have given their consent for disclosure for purposes of authentication and fraud prevention.
Fraud Management and Law Enforcement
- We will disclose information if this is justified in order to protect us against fraud, protect our rights or property, or protect the interests of our clients.
- We may also need to disclose your information in order to comply with the legal obligation to respond to legal requests from the authorities. Your personal data will be communicated only when we believe in good faith that we have an obligation to do so in accordance with the law and on the basis of an exhaustive assessment of all legal requirements.
International data transfers
Currently, our data is stored in our locations in Romania. It may be necessary to transfer your information to other companies in the SC Imark Sistem SRL partners group or service providers from countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). The EEA is made up of the countries of the European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway: they are considered to have equivalent laws in terms of data protection and privacy. This type of data transfer can occur if our servers (or the place where we store the data) or our suppliers and service providers are located outside the EEA, or if they use our services and products while visiting countries outside of this space. If SC Imark Sistem SRL transmits your information to a non-EEA country, we will ensure that your information are properly protected. We will always ensure that there is an appropriate legal contract covering the transfer of data, in accordance with standards approved by the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transferpersonal-data-third-countries_en ). In addition, if the country is deemed to have no laws equivalent to EU data protection standards, then we will require the third party to conclude a legal contract that reflects these standards.
The length of time that your personal data is stored
We will store your information as long as we are required by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store them for as long as necessary. Unless the law otherwise provides, we will usually process your data for a period of ten years.
Safe keeping your personal data
We have specialized security teams that constantly analyze and improve the measures we have adopted to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction. Internet communications (such as emails) are not secure unless they are encrypted. Your communications may cross several countries before being handed over, as this is the nature of the Internet. We can not accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control. We will never ask you to communicate your secure, personal or account information by an unsolicited means of communication. Respond to keeping your personal and account information secure and not communicating to others. Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the security and content of those third-party sites. So make sure you read that company’s data protection policy and cookies before using or putting personal information on their site. The same applies to any third-party sites or content you connect to using our products and services. You can choose to disclose your data in certain ways, such as social network plug-ins (including Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube), or by using third-party services that allow you to post publicly and a third party may use that information. Social networking plug-ins and social networking applications are even run by the social networking site and comply with the conditions of use and the policies of those networks on data protection and cookies. You have to make sure you know them.
Right to rectify personal data
You have the right to rectify the data held in connection with you, if they are not correct. If the data we hold about you needs to be updated or if you think it may be incorrect, you can login to your account to update it or contact our team by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Right of access to personal data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that SC IMARK SISTEM SRL owns in connection with you. To make this request as a natural person or third party, please use the on-site support form ours, www.imarke.ro . As an alternative, you can contact us at email@example.com .
Right to data portability
You have the right to be able to take with you your own data that you have communicated to us under certain circumstances. For example, SC IMARK SISTEM SRL ensures that you can take the data by allowing you to download the invoices in the format you choose. For this, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Right of opposition to the use of personal data
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data by SC Imark Sistem SRL.
To stop receiving marketing messages:
If you do not wish to receive marketing messages from SC Imark Sistem SRL regarding our services and products and / or our partners, you can opt out of all marketing communications or just selected methods (e-mail, SMS, MMS , phone or post). There are various ways to stop receiving marketing messages:
- Contact the Imark System team at 021-255 71 74;
- Send an email to email@example.com for instructions;
- Click the link at the end of an email or marketing text to unsubscribe;
- Tell the consultant if you receive a marketing call;
- Send an email using the help form on our website, www.imarke.ro .
If you opt out of marketing messages, it does not mean you will not receive any more messages about products and services. You will still receive them (unless otherwise indicated). To discard the marketing messages of other partner companies SC Imark Sistem SRL, please contact them directly.
For cookies and a better understanding of what they are:
Do you want to disable a cookie or understand more about their nature? See the Cookies section on our website www.imarke.ro , present in footer, for full details on this.
To object to other processing performed on our legitimate interests:
Please contact our team at 021- 255 71 74 or send us an e-mail using the help form on our website www.imarke.ro .
How to Make a Complaint
If you would like to contact us for any of your rights or to make a complaint about the way we use your personal data, please contact our team by phone or send us an email using the form assistance from our site, www.imarke.ro . We will do our best to help you, but if you continue to be unsatisfied, you can contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing – contact details can be found at www.dataprotection.ro .
The right to restrict the use of your personal data
If you believe that the data we hold about you is incorrect or that we should not process your data, please contact our team for a discussion of your rights. Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to restrict the processing.
The right to delete
SC Imark Sistem SRL aims to process and store your data only as long as this is necessary. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data that we own. For more information on retention periods, see the Retention Date section of your personal data .