LOADING / UNLOADING SOLUTIONS – INDUSTRIAL RAMPS
Mobile ramps are special equipment that helps and facilitates loading and unloading. The modern hydraulic devices with which they are equipped allow them to achieve maximum lifting without extra effort and time. At the beginning of the loading / unloading procedure, the mobile ramps are fixed to the truck with the help of chains. For extra safety, they are also equipped with brakes.
Stationary ramps do not have a horizontal surface and are formed only by inclined parts and a united bridge. They can be adjusted in height due to the hydraulic system with which they are equipped and work as a link between ground level and storage level. They are able to support a weight of up to 10 tons.
7 REASONS FOR USING INDUSTRIAL RAMPS
1. Complies with EC requirements, their design and production being in accordance with the strictest European standards: EU Machinery Directive, EU standard EN 1398: 2009
2. They have an 18 month warranty
3. Using such ramps, loading and unloading become 2-3 times faster
4. Save on labor costs – these ramps are easy to use, even by one person
5. They are suitable for any type of means of transport, from small trucks to wagons
6. Improve the safety of loading / unloading procedures
7. With a mobile ramp, your company becomes mobile, its dimensions allowing it to move easily from one location to another
For more details, please contact us: https://imarke.ro/contact/