Markem Imaje Ink products: Right consumable. Right outcome.
Ensure business continuity, control costs, and maximize sustainability
For decades, Markem-Imaje has developed over 500 consumable solutions to answer your evolving needs and expectations. Genuine Markem-Imaje ink products and consumables also protect uptime by minimizing maintenance and changeovers compared with third-party supplies.
The Markem-Imaje CIJ ink range includes but is not limited to:
- Food-grade inks which comply with EEC requirements.
- Thermochromic inks that change color indicating temperature change.
- Washable inks for returnable bottles.
- MEK-free* options.
- Water-based and alcohol-based inks for environmentally sensitive applications.
- Anti-diversion inks.
- Pigmented inks for high-contrast applications.
- Fade-resistant inks for vulcanization applications.
* MEK-free formulations may be subject to regulatory requirements, please check with your relevant authorities for more details.
Touch Dry® hot melt inks
Touch Dry® hot melt inks Markem-Imaje hot melt ink range includes but is not limited to:
- Solid inks at room temperature and instantly dry after printing.
- Flexible film inks for high-speed flow wrapping applications.
- Variety of inks to produce sharp barcodes on cardboard cases.
- Inks developed with FDA-approved ingredients for printing directly on food.
- Temperature-specific inks to print in and for cold temperature applications.
The Markem-Imaje DOD ink range includes but is not limited to:
- Water-based inks for standard cardboard boxes.
- Propanol-based inks for coated boxes.
- Ethyl-acetate-based inks for non-porous materials.
- Ethanol-based inks for wood.
- Brown food-grade ink for carcasses.
- Black water-based pigmented ink for concrete.
The Markem-Imaje thermal transfer ink range includes but is not limited to:
- Industry-best drying time.
- Long chemical decap for perfect prints after idle.
- Clean snap-in and -out cartridges.
- Wide range of substrates.
- High-resolution printing.
- Great optical density.
- Limited maintenance.
- Proven, reliable HP® 2.5 Thermal Inkjet Cartridge.
Legacy fluid inks
The Markem-Imaje ink range includes but is not limited to:
- Pharmaceutical inks.
- Inks that are RoHS compliant.
- Printing inks for pad printers, screen printing or direct/offset printers.
- Solvent-resistant inks.
- Heat, UV, or air-cure inks.
Discover the marking applications for your industry.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.